Prestoni'sPlace

Rambles of a demented soul. Leading a quiet life on the rock, with dogs and chickens. Have been on the planet almost 7 decades. Born in the depression, been through some more in better times, but have survived pretty much intact physically. Born an artist, have done music, art, drafting, cooking at various times in sequential decades. I am fascinated with geology, and consider myself a fossil...... will die an artist. Artists don't retire. Nothing to retire from!!!!!!

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

My Life and Loves



In this photo, from around 1946, you see my maternal grand mother, NANA, and her three sisters: Aunt Bell, Aunt Willie who I called "Boo", the most influential... and Aunt Lucy. They presided over my early intellectual, social, and spiritual education. It is my intent to write what I remember of my early education in this blog. It may come in short bursts or it may have expansive stories, but now is the time to do a lot of work I did not do in the first 75 years of my journey through life on an improbable, albeit wonderful, planet... beautiful, mysterious, populated with as much diversity to make discoveries never ending....

More shall be revealed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home